Designed with a soft, feminine lace mesh, this sports bra is ideal for Yoga and Pilates. With a criss-cross open back you'll have freedom to move while the high neckline allows for extra coverage so you bend and twist with confidence.
Let’s talk tech
- Made from our superior performance LJ Excel™ fabric
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Everyday support
- Quick dry
- Removable padding
- Shrink and fade resistant
- Limited edition style
- Stay confident and covered in your next Yoga class, pair it with the Alexandra Core F/L Tights and the Shana Active Tee for coffee after class
- Poised and in position at your next Pilates class, pair it with the Violet 7/8 Tights
- Soft and subtle, pair it with your jeans and a relaxed-fit tank for casual weekend getaway
Please note: This item is for FINAL SALE. If you change your mind on any purchases we will unfortunately not be able to provide you with a refund, credit or exchange unless the item(s) are faulty.
At the heart of it all is the creator and pioneer of Activewear and Active Living, Lorna Jane Clarkson. Since sewing her first one-off design in 1989 at her home in Brisbane, Australia, Lorna Jane has transformed her fashion vision into a world-leading Activewear brand and created a new fashion category.
What started as a passion to deliver unique and inspiring designs to fellow gym lovers has given rise to a complete and simple approach to overall wellbeing and mindfulness, the Active Living philosophy. Active Living transcends the walls of the gyms and studios - it is a central part of tens of thousands of women’s lives worldwide. This ever-growing, global movement inspires women to live their best, lives through Active Living. Active Living is achieved through the daily practice of Move Nourish Believe.
What some people don’t know is that the 3 Lorna Jane brand icons represent the daily practice of Move Nourish Believe. They appear on every garment are a constant reminder to the wearer, that Active Living isn’t just words, it’s a personal, everyday choice.
Lorna Jane is proudly 100% Australian owned and employs over 1,200 people across Australia.