Olaplex Hair Perfector home treatment
Breathing new life into your flowing locks before and after salon treatments, Olaplex No. 3 has been specially formulated for hair frequently exposed to colouring and other harsh chemicals. As the third rectifier in the 3-part system, this miracle worker finishes the remedy by neutralising out of balance pH levels and repairing bonds to the hair shaft - there's a reason it's called a hair perfector.
Stronger, more manageable hair
Hair colouring and bleaching can work wonders on the surface, revealing a more youthful appearance. However, frequent bleaching can be devastating on your hair's overall health, resulting in flat looking hair, thinner texture and frequent breakage. No matter how many colouring treatments you've had, Olaplex can turn back the clock, repairing hair and preventing further breakage, ensuring it looks and feels great all year round.
Healthier, brighter, revitalised hair
Whether it's an auburn red for Autumn or lilac locks for Spring, not being able to run your finger through your hair due to frequent dying can be a real hassle. Sometimes just combing your hair can lead to severe, irreparable damage - that's where Olaplex Australia comes in. In just one application, hair appears brighter, healthier and feels great - so ditch that ponytail for good and let that hair flow.
Designed for all hair types
Whether you have curly, frizzy, wavy or straight hair, Olaplex works wonders on all hair types. Even if you've never dyed your hair or are a frequent processor, this hair rectifier is more than just hype - it even works on 100% human hair extensions!
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100mL
- Works dynamically to help repair damage on all hair types
- Contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products
- May be applied weekly between chemical services to help lock-in salon treatment
- Promotes strong, healthy hair
- Country of origin: USA
- Please note: product must be used within 24 months of opening. Packaging may vary.
- Step 1: Apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through.
- Step 2: Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is, especially for hair that is compromised.
- Step 3: Rinse, shampoo and condition. Remember, this is NOT a conditioning treatment. It is meant to be shampooed out of the hair and followed up with your regular shampoo/condition regiment.
- Step 4: Style as you normally would.
Olaplex hair products feature the original, unique and patented chemistry that multiplies bonds and cross-links broken bonds. Giving colourists confidence, the insurance and ability to colour or lighten hair at any level, without the risk of breakage, this new and unique chemistry can be used in your colour service or as a stand-alone treatment, its single active ingredient repairing the hair from within. The result is stronger and healthier hair, plus colour that lasts longer, with more vibrancy.