The ;Therapeutic Putty (thera putty) - ;a simple, affordable hand therapy tool, it promotes hand-muscle strength, finger flexion and tendon gliding etc.
It works to strengthen your hands and can help prevent future hand and wrist problems.
It is also perfect for hand grip exercises, stress relief exercises, wrist exercises, and upper arm exercises.
The Cando Therapeutic Putty (Thera putty) comes in a choice of five different strengths/ consistency levels for hand exercise programmes, they are colour coded.
The theraputty resistance level ranging from x-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to x-firm for developing a stronger grip. ;You can also mix the different putty together to make a wider variety of resistances.
Theraputty is also superior to squeezy ;balls, hand weights, handsprings, or any other exercise/stress relief product. ;It’s fun and can be done virtually anywhere.
Cando TheraPutty material is gluten, casein and latex free.
** Note: this listing is for 1 tub 85g, Soft resistance level theraputty @ $25**.95 ****
Please check our Catch store listings for other resistance levels theraputty.
Features & Benefits
- Colour-coded for easy resistance identification and packaged in individual containers for each colour.
- Ideal for any rehabilitation program.
- Available in 85g/ 454g container of each colour. ;
- Not made with natural rubber latex, unscented, non-toxic.
- Each resistance level is consistent with therapy industry standards and recovery protocols from extra soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip.
Strength/Consistency Level (colour-coded)
**-**1 tub 85g, Soft resistance level theraputty