Here it is - Genuine KASA Hand Warmers!!
Warm the World with KASA. Together with KASA you can enjoy WARM FOREVER!! Don't hibernate, touch KASA WARMERS and enjoy together. KASA Hand warmers can be used by athletes, sportsman, skiers, constructions workers, and anyone who enjoys keeping their hands warm.
- 10 Pairs / 20 GENUINE KASA Hand Warmers
- Up to 10 hours of heat
- 2 Warmers per pack
- Safe & Natural Heat
- Odourless & Environmentally Friendly
- Air - Activated
- Provides Warmth and Comfort in all cold conditions
- Average activated temperature is 60 degrees celsius
- Keeping Warm
- Relief from Dysmenorrhea
- Backache Relief
- Shoulder Pain Relief
- Remove the pouch from the plastic wrapper. DO NOT open the cloth pouch. Place KASA warmers in an enclosed area such as a jacket pocket or gloves to maximize heat efficiency. 20 minutes later the warmers will reach maximum heat
- Use KASA Warmers as directed on the package. Failure to follow the precautions listed may result in serious injuries or burns
- Exposure of KASA Warmers to free-flowing air may cause the pouch to become very hot (up to 165 degrees F), which may result in serious injuries or burns
- Do not open pouch
- Do not allow contents to come in contact with eyes or mouth. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water. Contents contain Iron Powder, which can be harmful if swallowed. If contents are swallowed, immediately call a poison control centre. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
KASA Warmers should not be used under the following conditions
- DO NOT apply directly to the skin
- DO NOT use KASA Warmers when sleeping
- DO NOT use in shoes during vigorous activities such as running
- DO NOT use the hand warmers in quilt or together in an electric blanket and other heating equipment
Supervision is needed for use with the elderly, infants, children, people with sensitive skin, and for people that can't feel heat.
People with diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, pregnancy or circulatory problems should consult a physician before using the warmers.
Remove warmers immediately if they become uncomfortable or hot.