The Speedcraft AIR incorporates a built-in nasal dilator from AC Systems, allowing riders to control nasal dilation from minimum to maximum. Race-tested by three-time UCI Road World Champion Peter Sagan, this system is engineered to outpace the peloton.
The Speedcraft AIR features the patented AC Systems breathing technology and comes with magnetic nose stickers to secure and properly operate the system. The nasal dilator is adjusted by rotating a small dial in the centre of the lens, and the magnetic arms can be opened or closed to control nasal dilation throughout a ride.
This revolutionary breathing technology is incorporated into the award-winning Speedcraft sunglass recognized for its expansive 360 degree visibility. The large shield lens utilizes a scratch resistant HYDROILO coating which repels oil and water. TR90 frame design allows for enhanced space between lens and face to increase airflow and prevent fogging. Finished with ultra-grip rubber coasted temple arms, the Speedcraft AIR rests on the face comfortably, and stays in place no matter how much you sweat. • Expansive single-lens shield offers 360 degree visibility
• AC Systems built-in nasal dilator controls nasal dilation with adjustment
• Nasal dilation is increased on demand
• Ultra-grip rubber temple tips for a secure fit
• Fully adjustable to easily change the flow of air while you're riding
• Enhanced space between lens and face increases airflow and prevents fogging
• Temple arm scoops form a secure fit and manage moisture
• Wrap-around design reduces movement on your face
• HiPER lens technology enhances colour and clarity
• Filter Category 2
• Light Transmission 21%
• Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 93%