Material: 500gsm 100% Turkish Cotton
Color: beige, purple, blue, gray, brown
Bath Sheet: 70*120cm (27.6”x47.2”)
● Material- Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton, ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature。
● Colorful- There're different colors you can choose, your family members and you can easily distinguish them that will put an end to any kind of argument about towels mixing.
● Softness- The towel is extremely soft on your skin. It will also get softer and softer after each wash, and we highly recommend wash before use. How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! These towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
● Absorbent- The towel is very absorbent. It will drying your body or hands within several seconds. The medium thickness is not too thick nor too thin that they will drying quickly which won't be smelly.
● Durable- All of the edges are reinforced for long lasting during washing and washing. It's durable and lint-free.
Washing and Drying Instructions:
● Do not bleach.
● Wash new towels before using to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process.
● Wash towels with half the usual amount of detergent. Too much soap can damage towels and make them less fluffy.
● Learn which temperatures are suitable for which towels. Most white and light-colored towels should be washed in hot water. Most dark towels should be washed in warm water.
● Shake your towels slightly between washing and drying.
● Hang towels up to dry after each use.
● Do not use an iron on these towels. It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight.
● Dry towels immediately after washing. The longer you let your towels sit around wet, the more chance mildew has to grow on your towels.
● Do not put the towels in the dryer longer than necessary. Keeping towels in the dryer after they are already dry will damage the fibers and weaken your towel.
1 X towel