There are 101 of them! Dogs, spots, black, white, fur and fun - these classic Walt Disney characters are close to every dog lover's heart. Unless of course, your name is Cruella de Vil, the nasty puppy thief, capturing them for their beautiful spotty fur. Dogs Pongo and Perdy are proud parents to Patch, Lucky, Rolly, Penny, Freckles and Pepper, and together, along with about 95 other Dalmatians, enjoy all sorts of mischief and scandal as they avoid the crazy Cruella and her antics. From animated cartoon (1961) to big screen live action comedy in 1992, "One Hundred And Two Dalmatians", the movie followed in cinemas in 2000 and "Patches: London Adventure" in 2003.
INCLUDES- Satin dress with trademark black and white spot pattern on double layered skirt featuring tulle overlay for fullness and red hem
- Dress features digitally printed character puppy motif on chest and straps with tulle sleevelets in matching print
- Attached red satin belt at waist with red bow
- Velcro closures at rear. Tights not included
- This is classified as a costume and is not intended for sleepwear
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
No-one makes magic like Disney does. Shop online for access to a huge selection of licensed merchandise, and accessories today!