Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
This vibrant and zesty dry white varietal is perfect for winding down on a warm evening, and best served with a summery salad or oven-roasted white fish. Step up your wine collection with this top drop and save.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: South East Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Act IV
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw crap
- Appearance: Pale straw
- Aroma: Passionfruit & gooseberry with snow pea notes
- Palate: Vibrant palate of tropical gooseberry fruits, nettle & tight, zesty acidity
- Food Matches: White meats (fish, chicken, pork)
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.