If you're looking for the perfect glass of red to wind down with at the end of a long day, this Shiraz from the Clare Valley is the way to do it. Big, bold and juicy, the full to medium bodied cool climate varietal pairs nicely with barbecued meat, dark chocolate and fruit.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Clare Valley, South Australia
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Annie's Lane
- Label Name: Annie's Lane
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Vibrant red with deep purple hues
- Aroma: Aromas of cassis lift from the glass
- Palate: Rich with plums, black olives & dried spices, balanced by subtle oak flavours with hints of chocolate. Full to medium bodied.
- Food Matches:
- Red meats (lamb, beef)
- Dark chocolate
- Awards/Rating: Gold Medal winner - Royal Adelaide Wine Show
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.