Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
This well-balanced and refined West Coast white offers Margaret River elegance in a bottle. Crisp and fresh on the palate, pair with fish or spring vegetables for a sophisticated meal.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Brand: Boscwood
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw green, brilliantly clear
- Aroma: Gooseberries, melons & layers of green citrus
- Palate: Silky on the palate, bursting with stone fruits & citrus. Mineral notes chime in providing a clean, crisp finish.
- Food Matches: Fish, shellfish, spring vegetables
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.