Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Pegged as one of James Halliday's top 10 wineries for 2015, this Western Australian Sauv Blanc is clean, fresh and undeniably elegant. Pour a glass and pair with prawns, ocean fish and a fresh green salad for a meal that's sure to impress your dinner guests.
- Producer: Byron & Harold
- Region: Western Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Brand: N/A
- Label Name: Tandem
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Brilliant pale straw
- Aroma: Gooseberry, pea pod & pear with underlying citrus blossom notes.
- Palate: Long fleshy mouth feel, lychee & guava feature on the palate with subtle cut grass & complex lemon blossom notes. Well integrated natural acid with a crisp mineral finish.
- Food Matches: Prawns, ocean fish & fresh green salad
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.