Pegged as one of James Halliday's top 10 wineries for 2015, this Western Australian Sauv Blanc is clean, fresh and undeniably elegant. Pour a glass and pair with prawns, ocean fish and a fresh green salad for a meal that's sure to impress your dinner guests.
- Producer: Byron & Harold
- Region: Western Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Brand: N/A
- Label Name: Tandem
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Brilliant pale straw
- Aroma: Gooseberry, pea pod & pear with underlying citrus blossom notes.
- Palate: Long fleshy mouth feel, lychee & guava feature on the palate with subtle cut grass & complex lemon blossom notes. Well integrated natural acid with a crisp mineral finish.
- Food Matches: Prawns, ocean fish & fresh green salad
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.