Impress your dinner guests with a bottle of award-winning Bordeaux. Incredibly balanced, with super soft, rounded tannins, this medium red blend is the perfect way to wash down a tomato sauce based pasta or Mediterranean style grilled chicken.
- Producer: Château Haut Chevalier
- Region: Bordeaux, France
- Varietal: 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Malbec
- Brand: Chateau Haut Chevalier
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Garnet with ruby tints
- Aroma: Powerful & fruity, with fresh red fruit notes
- Palate: Well-balanced with rounded tannins. The attack, round & fruity, delivers blackcurrant & raspberry aromas.
- Food Matches: Pasta with tomato-based sauces, grilled chicken, cured meats
- Awards/Rating: Gold Medal - Concours General Agricole Paris 2015
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.