Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Experience 125 years of wine-making experience in a bottle with this cool climate Cab Shiraz blend direct from the Barossa. Boasting a flavour profile of deep set fruit and soft tannins, it's a great accompaniment to a perfectly cooked steak. Cheers to that!
- Producer: Château Tanunda
- Region: South Australia
- Varietal: Cabernet Shiraz
- Brand: Château Tanunda
- Label Name: The Baron
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby
- Aroma: Dark fruits, spices, liquorice & black olives are interwoven with notes of violet & lavender
- Palate: Long, silky & elegant, bursting with sweet blackcurrant & blueberry flavours plus subtle vanilla note from oak maturation.
- Food Matches: Red meats (lamb, beef)
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.