This cool climate Cab Sauv is a a great all-rounder. Brimming with notes of blackberry and dried herbs, each heart sip pairs nicely with a char-grilled meat feast or sipping with a wheel of cheese.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Clare Valley, South Australia
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Creswell
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby
- Aroma: Dark brambly fruit with hints of savoury dried herbs & cedary oak
- Palate: Black cassis type fruit flavours with firm, lingering tannins
- Food Matches: Hard cheeses, red meats, cured meats
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.