Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Stock your wine cellar with one of the most iconic names in Australian produced wine. This classic Shiraz is full-blooded, ripe and concentrated in flavour, providing the perfect accompaniment to a lamb rack or braised beef cheeks. Cheers to that!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: South East Australia
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: De Bortoli
- Label Name: Family Reserve
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14.25%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Intense maroon filling out to a violet rim
- Aroma: Plums & blackberry accompanying a white pepper & savoury finish
- Palate: Ripe & generous dark forest fruits creates this opulent textured style. The palate has supple vanilla tones with a backdrop of oak showing burnt chocolate. A balanced wine of soft tannins with lifted notes of pepper & spice filling the mouth provide a smooth mellow generous finish.
- Food Matches:
- Red meats (lamb, beef)
- Dark chocolate
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.