Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Stock your wine cellar with one of the most iconic names in Australian produced wine. Featuring a bright and juicy flavour profile, this easy-going red has been oak barrel matured for hints of spice and cinnamon, perfect for washing down a tomato based pasta or Sunday roast. Cheers to that!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: South East Australia
- Varietal: Merlot
- Brand: De Bortoli
- Label Name: Family Selection
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby
- Aroma: Rich plum, black cherry & blackcurrant
- Palate: Smooth, stately & suave. Rich cherry & plum with notes of vanillin & spice.
- Food Matches: Tomato based pasta dishes, roast chicken with lemon, blue cheese platter
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.