Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
James Halliday recently rated this at 90 points out of 100! "Gravel, flint and grapefruit... tropical fruit...crisp and clean" - James Halliday - Published on 2 August 2016. Direct from the 5 star rated Fermoy Estate - get your friends together, pour a glass and feast on some freshly shucked oysters!
- Producer: Fermoy Estate
- Region: Margaret River
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Fermoy Estate
- Label Name: Fermoy Estate
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.50%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw with green tints
- Aroma: Intense, lifted aromatics of fresh cut grass, passionfruit and lemon thyme
- Palate: Fruits of pineapple and passionfruit with a punchy lemon zest lift. A rich and textural mid-palate is framed by a refreshing citrus acid line providing precision and length to the crisp, clean finish
- Colour: White
- Characteristics: Dry
- Food Matches: Crayfish & Scallops
- 90 points - James Halliday
- James Halliday 5 Star Winery
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.