Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
A fresh contemporary style of Merlot from Jacob's Creek produces a luscious medium-bodied wine that has ripe plum and berry fruit flavours in harmony with soft grape and oak tannins, giving length and texture.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: South Australia
- Varietal: Merlot
- Brand: Jacob's Creek
- Label Name: Jacob's Creek Merlet 2013
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.8%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Medium ruby red with purple hues
- Aroma: Fresh fruit aromas of ripe mulberry, cherry and spicy red currant accompanied by subtle, well-integrated vanillin oak notes adding richness and complexity
- Palate: A medium-bodied wine showing ripe red fruits within a typical Merlot varietal framework of a fleshy mid palate with soft, velvety tannins to finish
- Food Matches: Roasted vegetables, white meat, hard cheese, red meat, cured meat
- Awards: 2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.