James Halliday knows a thing or two about wine and rated this beauty at 91 points out of 100. He was quoted as saying, "Hand-picked...very attractive tropical fruits...passionfruit...crisp acidity... Great value" - James Halliday - Published 27 July 2015
Get in quick as it's not often you will find a highly rated Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc at this price!
Read the reviews!
30/1/17 - 'Very easy to drink' - LT
7/11/16 - 'Quality taste, presentation, cost and service' - PN
- Producer: Kingston Estate
- Region: Adelaide Hills
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Kingston Estate
- Label Name: Kingston Estate
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 11%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw Cap
- Appearance: Vibrant pale straw
- Aroma: Fresh passionfruit and lychee with a subtle backdrop of citrus and tropical aromas
- Palate: Lashings of tropical fruits with hints of mineral and refreshing passionfruit flavours following through with a zesty citrus crisp acidity on the finish
- Colour: White
- Characteristics: Dry
- Food Matches: Seafood sushi, chicken salad & light Asian dishes
- Awards/Rating: 91 points - James Halliday
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.