Marlborough, NZ. You know it, and you’re probably here because you love it. Lots of sun, coupled with the legendary cool climate makes the grapes ripen slowly. Throw in some of the most amazing natural irrigation in the world and huge, flat valleys that make growing easy-peasy, and you’ve pretty much got the perfect location. Kopu is the classic embodiment of this geographical miracle – beautiful and complex flavours with incredible concentration resulting in superb long finishes.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Kopu
- Label Name: Kopu Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale lemon
- Aroma: Immediate appeal with intense aromas of red and green pepper, and tropical fruit
- Palate: Well-weighted with full herbaceous punchy varietal character
- Food Matches: Vegetables, roast vegetables, fish
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.