This up and coming new arrival is juicy and powerful with pronounced red fruit confectionery tones, intertwined with dark cherry and red fruits. Be one of the first to try this new favourite!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Coonawarra
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Malindi Vintners
- Label Name: Stranded Dune
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Ruby red with brick red hues in the glass
- Aroma: Pronounced with red fruit confectionary tones, with dark cherry, red fruits and juby characters
- Palate: Reflects the nose, high alcohol, dry, medium bodied, ripe soft black fruit flavours jumping out with a hint of leather and dark chocolate. The tannins are soft leading to a smooth pepperty finish and new world 'more-ish' ripeness
- Food Matches: Great pairing to red meat, casseroles and light hearted everyday cuisine
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.