Opawa's vineyards in New Zealand's famed Malborough region sit beside the historic Opawa river. Their 'moon' label is a tribute to the moonlight picking of their grapes in the cool of night, preserving all the delicious flavours of the delicate and sumptuous wines. If you love New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs, these wines are for you.
- That's $17.99 per bottle in a case of 12!
- Producer: Opawa
- Region: Malborough
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Opawa
- Label Name: Opawa
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: This wine is bright lemon colour with a hint of green.
- Aroma: Exotic perfumes leap from the glass with vivacious aromas of, passionfruit, lime peel and hints of fresh herbs.
- Palate: The palate is refreshing and intense, displaying crisp citrus notes and passionfruit flavours, this wine is well balanced and focused with crisp acidity and a long, juicy, mouth-watering finish.
- Food Matches: Perfect with scallops with ginger, shallot in sesame oil
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.