Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Nestled beside the banks of the Murray River in South Australia, Oxford Landing Estate makes beautiful wines crafted by wine makers with a passion for sustainable viticulture and quality wines. Started by Wyndham Hill Smith in 1958, this winery has been making beautiful wines ever since and these twelve bottles are no exception.
- Producer: Oxford Landing Estates
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio
- Brand: Oxford Landing Estates
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw in colour.
- Aroma: A heady mix of aromas such as nashi pear, honey dew melon, peach blossom and rose water.
- Palate: The palate is medium bodied, round and succulent with flavours of oatmeal, connamon and nashi pear crunch. The finish is textured and silky, which if the hallmark of this classic variety.
- Food Matches: Fritto misto with fresh seafood
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.