Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Nestled beside the banks of the Murray River in South Australia, Oxford Landing Estate makes beautiful wines crafted by wine makers with a passion for sustainable viticulture and quality wines. Started by Wyndham Hill Smith in 1958, this winery has been making beautiful wines ever since and these twelve bottles are no exception.
- Producer: Oxford Landing Estates
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Oxford Landing Estates
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 10.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw in colour with hints of green.
- Aroma: Zesty aromas of grapefruit, passionfruit, freshly cut grass and green papaya.
- Palate: The light and lively palate shows layers of fresh guava and lemongrass flavours. Fine, crunchy acidity helps to focus the taste buds on the finish, which is persistent, clean and refreshing.
- Food Matches: Spicy Thai Fish cakes
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.