Nestled beside the banks of the Murray River in South Australia, Oxford Landing Estate makes beautiful wines crafted by wine makers with a passion for sustainable viticulture and quality wines. Started by Wyndham Hill Smith in 1958, this winery has been making beautiful wines ever since and these twelve bottles are no exception.
- Producer: Oxford Landing Estates
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Oxford Landing Estates
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: N/A
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: A lovely dark purple in colour with red hues.
- Aroma: There are lifted plums, subtle vanilla and spice aromas with the floral hint of violets.
- Palate: The generous silky palate has blackberry and plum fruit flavours, complimented by soft, supple tannins with hints of cherry, chocolate and spice. Bright fruit flavours linger during the long succulent finish.
- Food Matches: Paella with chorizo sausage would be a great accompaniment.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.