It's all about approachability - a huge swathe of drinkers have fallen in love with these wines for their perfect balance of punchy tropical fruit, zesty acidity, and big freshness. This one sums them up pretty handsomely and does it for half the price of some of its closest rivals.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Paradox
- Label Name: Paradox Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw with green tints
- Aroma: Lifted tropical fruit and grassy notes
- Palate: Fresh, crisp tropical, citrus and herbaceous
- Food Matches: Vegetables, roast vegetables, fish
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.