Warm, full of layered black and red fruit, McLaren Vale to the bone. There’s a whole lot going on in this one, but it’s a finely tuned chaos of flavour. The best kind!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: McLaren Vale
- Varietal: Grenache - Shiraz - Mataro
- Brand: Poulter & Pawlyk
- Label Name: Poulter & Pawlyk McLaren Vale GSM 2013
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby/purple
- Aroma: Intriguing aromas of honey, leather, blackberries and pepper
- Palate: Cherry and plum flavours that exude soft, full and rounded texture
- Food Matches: Roast vegetables, hard cheese, red meat, cured meat
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.