Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
A delightful Shiraz for everyday sipping, it is rich and juicy with ripe dark berry flavours and well-balanced oak. Not sure what to bring as an accompaniment to your weekend BBQ? Sandford Shiraz is your answer.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: South East Australia
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Sandford
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep, vibrant red
- Aroma: Rich berry fruits, including blackberries & mulberries with alluring notes of malt, almond & mocha
- Palate: Rich & juicy, with ripe dark berry flavours & well-balanced oak. The palate shows great structure with medium tannins & a lingering finish
- Food Matches: Baked lasagne, hearty beef & stout pie, roasted rack of lamb, or an aged sirloin topped with red wine jus
- Awards/Rating: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.