If you like crisp, fresh New Zealand whites, Twin Island Sauvignon Blanc will not disappoint. Produced by the family owned Nautilus Estate since 1992, this mainstay of the Marlborough region is the perfect match for seafood, salads or simply for a cool summer tipple.
- Producer: Nautilus Estate
- Region: Marlborough
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Twin Islands
- Label Name: Twin Islands
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw in colour.
- Aroma: Its lively fragrance combines passionfruit, blackcurrant bud and fresh herbs.
- Palate: The palate is crisp and intense showing citrus flavours with hints of fresh coriander which lead to a mouth-watering and zesty finish.
- Food Matches: Perfect on its own or chermoula prawns.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.