Vasse Felix is synonymous with exceptional Margaret River wines. All their fruit is grown, fermented, matured and bottled in the Vasse Felix Estate creating vintages of the highest standard. The Filius range are made by taking the most opulent fruit from all the Vasse Felix vineyards and crafting them to perfection. A truly remarkable wine at an even more remarkable price.
- Producer: Vasse Felix
- Region: Margaret River
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Brand: Filius
- Label Name: Filius Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw with a green tinge.
- Aroma: Bright nectarine and white peach fragrance captures the fruit character of this elegant wine with a delicate array of secondary notes encompassing lightly grilled citrus, hazelnut, lanolin, spiced tea and a deeper parmesan biscuit complexity.
- Palate: The palate shows stunning purity of fruit and finesse in balance and structure. A luscious natural acidity elevates the crunchy nectarine and lemon zest flavours which are met by an equally enticing hazelnut and vanilla wafer suggestion through the finish, leaving the mouth dry but relishing more of the fine savoury nuances and biscuity texture.
- Food Matches: Rich and textured English cheddar cheese.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.