Yalumba is Australia's oldest family-owned winery and these generations of winemakers have been able to refine their craft to exceptional standards. Establishing vineyards in South Australia's Barossa Valley over 160 years ago, the institution that is Yalumba continues to produce some fantastic drops. A sip on one of these 12 bottles will transport you to the vines, cooperage and cellars of Yalumba's hallowed grounds. Cheers.
- Producer: Yalumba
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Yalumba
- Label Name: Y Series
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw with a golden hue.
- Aroma: A freshness of green paw paw and nettles.
- Palate: Full bodied and textural, reminmiscent of passion fruit brulee. Showing all of the hallmarks of good Australia Sauvignon Blanc; line and length with generosity of flavour.
- Food Matches: Enjoy with citrus dressed barbecued calamari salad.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.