Yalumba is Australia's oldest family-owned winery and these generations of winemakers have been able to refine their craft to exceptional standards. Establishing vineyards in South Australia's Barossa Valley over 160 years ago, the institution that is Yalumba continues to produce some fantastic drops. A sip on one of these 12 bottles will transport you to the vines, cooperage and cellars of Yalumba's hallowed grounds. Cheers.
- Producer: Yalumba
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Yalumba
- Label Name: Y Series
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep crimson in colour.
- Aroma: Intense youthful aromas of ripe dark berries, mulberry jam, Indian spice and dark chocolate.
- Palate: Rich and ripe, the Y Series Shiraz is a glorious mouthful of South Australia with layers of ripe blackberries and black forest cake surrounded by soft, juicy, fully ripe tannins and a moreish finish.
- Food Matches: Drinks perfectly with a roasted shoulder of lamb seasoned with garlic, rosemary, oregano, sea salt and black pepper; or stuffed capsicums, well-seasoned with lots of middle eastern spices.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.