Berringa's 100% Aussie Manuka Tea Tree Honey is a high strength bioactive honey, suitable for a range of uses including wound care and digestive health. It contains natural enzymes, antioxidants and has a pre-biotic effect to boost immunity. Add it to foods or drinks, or take it by itself, and enjoy the huge range of benefits only genuine manuka can bring!
- Berringa Manuka Tea Tree Honey 150+MGO
- Pack contents: 2 x 400g
- Authentic manuka honey
- Thicker and richer than regular honey
- Promotes healing
- Helps heal wounds and reduces inflamation
- Prebiotic effect
- Boosts the immune system
- Provides relief from coughs, sore throats, and indigestion
- May ease symptoms of skin complaints
- Tastes great
- Best Before: 18/10/2026
- Please note: this is not suitable for those with bee/pollen allergies or children under 12 months old
Berringa Australian Manuka Honey is harvested by beekeepers in pristine coastal forests and bushland in Australia, in Queensland and New South Wales. Areas that are wild and which typically experience harsh weather conditions. These conditions are ideal for the production of Manuka Honey with exceptionally high levels of antibacterial activity, as measured by MGO.