20M CAT 6 ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE RED
The Cat 6 Patch Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss - which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today's applications, Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides the performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- RJ-45 connectors
- Impedance Matched- Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error-free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts- Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Unique PVC Jacket- Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots- Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief- Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- **Cable Type:**Cat 6
- **Jacket Material:**PVC
1 x 20m Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable Red