NC264-5 is an alcohol-based no-clean liquid flux formulated to offer a very wide process window for lead-freeand tin-lead wave soldering operations.
NC264-5 offers faster wetting for SN100C and SAC alloys than previously formulated fluxes and is compatible with a broad range of lead-free and tin-lead solder alloys.
NC264-5 offers low post-process residues and has proven to reduce preventative maintenance requirements for spray fluxing applications.
NC264-5 is designed to be a no-clean, non-visible residueflux, which can be cleaned if critical to the product application.
Flux type: Alcohol, No Clean Solid Content: 3.50 % Alloy Compatibility: Lead & Lead Free
- Broad Process Window
- Fast Wetting for SN100C and SAC alloys
- Halide-Free - Low Post Process Residues
- Lead-Free and Tin-Lead Compatible
- Uses: Wave soldering, foam and spray fluxes, touch up rework and repair
- Manufactured fresh in Australia
- Meets Bellcore and IPC requirements