Delivering superior speed and flexibility, the 2XU Women's¬†Propel Pro Wetsuit in black and silver is the ultimate wetsuit for the elite performer. Utilizing 45 cell, the world's most flexible neoprene, and incorporating panels that feature unparalleled buoyancy, the perfect equilibrium between movement and paneling deliver the ultimate in wetsuit performance, improving form and power in the water.
Feedback from Ironman world champions, along with 2XU's¬†in-house development team, has been employed to deliver¬†a new era of wetsuit innovation. Featuring¬†39 CELL¬†shoulder and arm panels for increased range of movement, which is¬†the¬†most buoyant neoprene available with a thickness varying from 1mm to 5mm.
45 CELL is a flexible material, which is applied mainly to the sleeves, for ultimate flexibility, comfort and freedom of movement with a 1mm thickness. Super Composite Skin coating is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water.
Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue while ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- Nano SCS coating (hydrodynamic silicone coating)
- Front panel w/seamless buoyancy inserts
- Lower leg propulsion panel
- 45 cell seamless shoulder + arm panel
- Intermediate stretch zone panels
- Transition panel
- SCS coating (super composite skin)
- 39 CELL front buoyancy panel
- Embossed concave water entrapment zone
- Floating zip panel
- 520% stretch (internal)
- Black and silver colourway
- FABRIC¬†- 100% Sponge rubber, Nylon laminated¬†
- 2 year warranty
- Front chest (upper) - 1mm
- Front chest (middle) - 2mm
- Front chest (lower) - 1mm
- Upper back - 1mm
- Lower back - 2mm
- Upper arm - 1mm
- Lower arm - 1mm
- Upper front leg - 1mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Upper back leg - 2mm
- Lower back leg - 3mm
- Forearm catch panel - 2mm