Grants Propolis Toothpaste with mint does everything your old toothpaste does but without all the nasties. Just like your mainstream toothpaste, Grants helps to reduce plaque, cavities and inflammation associated with gingivitis, while the propolis (collected from bees) helps to protect your mouth and gums.
- Grants Of Australia Propolis Toothpaste 110g
- Pack contents: 3 x 110g tube
- Flavour: Mint
- Not tested on animals
- No fluoride, SLS or parabens
- Contains no genetically modified ingredients, mineral oils or microbeads
- Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Expiry Date: 30/07/2024
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: Do not use this product if you have an allergy to bees or bee products.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin (vegetable), Xylitol, Silica, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (from Coconut), Cellulose Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Flavour/Aroma (Natural Herb Extract)*, Stevioside (Stevia), Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil, Propolis Extract, Magnesium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride. *Mint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Cardamon, Anise, Caraway, Coriander, Rosemary and Clary Sage, Limonene & Linalool