Nestlé NAN COMFORT 1 is a starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
- Nestlé NAN COMFORT 1 Starter Baby Formula 800g
- Suitable for ages: From birth
- To ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced nourishment, NAN COMFORT 1 has been specially designed to provide high quality nutrition.
- Starter infant formula. The protein source (whey dominant) is from cow’s milk.
- Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
- For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
- Best Before: 05/11/2022
- Please note: Contains milk and soy.
- See pack for full details and correct feeding table.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- Follow instructions exactly
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed
- Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice
- Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill
- Should not be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy
- Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment
Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.