500ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with Hollow Wood Grain Design.
This ultrasonic electric air mist ultrasonic humidifier is used for aromatherapy by diffusing essential oils and mist into the air. The diffuser is useful as a night light featuring 7 controllable colour changing LED lights.
Ultrasonic aroma humidifiers use ultrasonic vibrating liquid water to produce water mist and emit it in the air for humidification.
It can improve air quality and also refresh the skin keeping it healthy and moist.
By adding 4~5 drops of your favourite essential oils into the water, the misty fragrance produced will remove peculiar odours and dust, replacing the air with a fresh aroma and an ambient and pleasant room.
Features:- Easy to use remote control for mist, variations, lighting options and on/off.
- Automatic Turn Off to protect from burning
- Wont burn or heat essential oils
- 4 Hour running time on a full tank of water.
- LED colour: 7 colours changing mood light
- LED colour options: Colour changing, or 1 colour only or no light
Specifications:- Power: 9W
- Input and output voltage: AC100-240V DC24V 0.65A
- Capacity: 300 - 400ml
- Working Time: 1H/3H/6H/ON
- Material: PP+ABS+PC
- Colour: Wood Grain Finished
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.4MHZ
- Size Approximate in cm: 17 (W) x 16(L)
- Remote Battery: CR2025 Lithium Coin
Operation:- Mist Button: Press the "MIST" button to choose the time from 1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on.
- Light Button: Press the "LIGHT" button to turn on the LED light, and the colour will cycle automatically. Press the button again to manually set preferable display colour and brightness. Hold the button to switch off the light.
Package Includes:- 1 x 300ml Aroma Diffuser - JS-130
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 12V AC Adaptor
- 1 x Measuring Cup
- 1 x Instruction Manual
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.