MARBLE & BRASS 50 YEAR PERPETUAL CALENDAR
These days we keep track of the months and years using our electronic devices. For those who yearn for the simpler days, when calendars were things you could touch and manipulate, this 50 Year Perpetual Calendar will make a thoughtful gift indeed.
This old-world way of keeping track of time uses a dial that can be turned to match up the days with the months and appropriate years.
The jade green of the marble-look base, the brass look of the spinning calendar face, and the elegant felt bottom come together to make this a truly spectacular office gift.
Note: This item is a reproduction, carefully constructed by master artisans who employ techniques and traditions that are often centuries old. That means there may be some natural blemishes or imperfections. These are not product flaws, just part of the magic that makes each piece so unique.
- Includes leap years (in red)
- Beautiful mermaid & compass etching on face
- Green marble-look base with spinning face design
- Calendar covers a 50 year period (2015 - 2064)
- Can double as a fancy desk paperweight
- Felt bottom to prevent slipping
- Dimensions: 7.5 (D) x 1.5 (H) cms
- Material: Imitation brass & marble / Felt