Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
- For external use only
- Do not swallow
- Avoid eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use
- Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin
Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser.
- Quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria
- Non-sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
Ethyl alcohol (70%), water, glycerin, green 3, yellow 4, trolamine, carbomer, fragrance
Apply a generous amount to the palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.