50M CAT 6 ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE: GREY
Cat 6 Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss - which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today's applications.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
If a Cat-5 or Cat-5E patch-cord is used in a Cat-6 system, only Cat-5 or Cat-5E specifications will be achieved for that circuit. Many manufacturers have cables that do not meet the strict requirements set out in the CAT6 certification. The quality of our ethernet cat 6 stranded cable is assured.
- RJ-45 connectors
- CAT6 stranded cable best used for patch leads
- Impedance Matched- Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts- Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Unique PVC Jacket- Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots- Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief- Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- **Cable Type:**Cat 6
- **Jacket Material:**PVC
1 x 50m Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable: Grey