Founded in 1970 by three Sydney-based solicitors, Brokenwood Wines now boasts a range of award winning and delicious wines. These bottles of Cricket Pitch Sauvignon Blanc Semillon are a throw back to the original purpose of Brokenwood's land - a community cricket oval! A delightfully fruity and summery white perfect for seafood and Asian flavours.
- Producer: Brokenwood
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Suavignon Blanc Semillon
- Brand: Brokenwood
- Label Name: Cricket Pitch
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Excellent green/yellow colour.
- Aroma: Our style for this wine is to not have too many green grassy characters, but more lifted tropical Sauvignon Blanc aromas and melon notes.
- Palate: Lovely soft round entry on the palate and even at 12.5% there is plenty of fruit richness. Grapefruit flavours and a zesty acidity give a pleasing finish to the wine.
- Food Matches: A dozen freshly shucked oysters and a whole baked barramundi for lunch or a spicy Asian laksa for dinner.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.