Established in 1971 and sitting at 550m above sea level, Heggies is one of Australia's highest vineyards and produces an exceptional single-site Chardonnay. Winning Gold in the 2013 Hobart Wine Show, this premium white graces restaurants Australia-wide and, at this incredible price, is the perfect addition to your cellar.
- Producer: Heggies
- Region: Eden Valley
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Brand: Heggies
- Label Name: Heggies
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale lemon yellow colour.
- Aroma: An intense lively nose of peach and nectarine with an edgy citrus tang of cumquats.
- Palate: Opens with stone fruit and builds to the mouth-filling complexity and texture of warm brioche. Interest is held by a rich creamy finish.
- Food Matches: An excellent accompaniment to Asian fushion cuisine; try with steamed fish and ginger.
- Awards/Rating: GOLD - 2013 Hobart Wine Show | 92 points - James Halliday | 91 points - James Suckling
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.