Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Established in 1971 and sitting at 550m above sea level, Heggies is one of Australia's highest vineyards and produces an exceptional single-site Chardonnay. Winning Gold in the 2013 Hobart Wine Show, this premium white graces restaurants Australia-wide and, at this incredible price, is the perfect addition to your cellar.
- Producer: Heggies
- Region: Eden Valley
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Brand: Heggies
- Label Name: Heggies
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale lemon yellow colour.
- Aroma: An intense lively nose of peach and nectarine with an edgy citrus tang of cumquats.
- Palate: Opens with stone fruit and builds to the mouth-filling complexity and texture of warm brioche. Interest is held by a rich creamy finish.
- Food Matches: An excellent accompaniment to Asian fushion cuisine; try with steamed fish and ginger.
- Awards/Rating: GOLD - 2013 Hobart Wine Show | 92 points - James Halliday | 91 points - James Suckling
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.