An attractive cool-climate Shiraz, this silky and supple wine is loaded with heady spice and ready to be enjoyed now.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Limestone Coast
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Jamiesons Run
- Label Name: Jamiesons Run Shiraz 2012
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Bright crimson red
- Aroma: Bright, clean aromas of raspberry, strawberry and cranberry, combine well with good fresh cherry and fleshy dark plums
- Palate: A flavours spectrum enhanced with a hint of liquorice and cinnamon spice from lightly toasted oak. A fine medium-bodied wine, soft and silky textured. It has good acid balance, and shows an accomplished interplay of flavour, acid and light savoury tannins on the finish
- Food Matches: Beef shin pie with onions, seasoned with bay leaves
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.