Grown in Tasmania's cold climatic conditions, Jansz's vineyards rival the famed French region of Champagne bringing a selection of remarkable sparkling wines. This crisp Premium Cuvee Pinot Chardonnay is no exception. Made with Jansz's own Methode Tasmanoise, this is a perfect example of Australia's expertise in producing top quality sparkling wines.
- Producer: Jansz Tasmania
- Region: Pipers River
- Varietal: Pinot Chardonnay
- Brand: Jansz Tasmania
- Label Name: Premium Cuvee
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: N/A
- Appearance: Bright green straw.
- Aroma: Honey suckle and citrus scents are immediately apparent. Slight aromas of nougat, roasted nuts and a hint of strawberry from the Pinot Noir.
- Palate: Delicate fruits and creaminess fills the mouth with a lingering finish of citrus and nougat.
- Food Matches: Perfect as an aperitif. Suggested food - cold rolls
- Awards/Rating: 91 points - Tyson Stelzer
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.