Continuing their family's legacy of fantastic wines, Tom and Sam Barry have produced this luxurious blend under their own label - The Barry Bros. A rich and fruity mix of Shiraz and Cabernet, this wine is an example of the wine making skill inherent in the Barry family. A beautifully easy drinking and low tannin red with a price that is just as delicious!
- Producer: Jim Barry Wines
- Region: Clare Valley
- Varietal: Shiraz Cabernet
- Brand: Jim Barry
- Label Name: The Barry Bros
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep purple in appearance.
- Aroma: Dark fruits are the signature of this vintage with scents of liqueur cherries, blackberry, blood plum, aniseed and spice.
- Palate: Juicy red fruits of cherry, plum and raspberry, with hints of earth and savoury herbs.
- Food Matches: Enjoy with a rich winter stew and root vegetables.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.