Winemaker Peter Gambetta takes premium fruit from around the Cowaramup area of the Margaret River wine region to produce this finely structured and beautifully balanced Cabernet Sauvignon. The most highly acclaimed variety of this region, this beautiful case of 6 bottles is perfect for drinking now or cellaring through to 2022.
- Producer: Ringbolt
- Region: Margaret River
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Label Name: Ringbolt
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep crimson red in colour.
- Aroma: A lively blend of cherries, musk and nuances of fine oak on the nose.
- Palate: The palate is complex and textured, opening with bramble fruit yielding to a rich palate reminiscent of well conched Belgium chocolate. The finish is long and fine grained. Enjoy this wine now or with careful cellaring through to 2022.
- Food Matches: Great with Angus beef topped with garlic marron, Steak & Lake as it's known in Margaret River.
- Awards/Rating: GOLD - Adelaide Wine Show 2015 | GOLD Perth Wine Show 2015 | GOLD Canberra Wine Show 2015
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.