Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
This leading pinot hails from the cool climate Foggy Hill of South Australia. Awarded an impressive 95 points by James Halliday, it boasts an intense fruit flavour with floral notes throughout.
- Producer: Brian Croser
- Region: Fleurieu Peninsula
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Brand: Tapanappa
- Label Name: Tapanappa Foggy Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir 2013
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.9%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Cork
- Appearance: Dense
- Aroma: Spicy, ripe cherries with floral notes
- Palate: Intense fruit flavours
- Food Matches: Slow braised meats
- Awards/Rating: 95 Points – James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.