Wirra Wirra has a long and colourful history of eccentric cricket playing founders, giant monuments made of cork and trebuchets launching watermelons into neighbouring fields! The winery itself was reborn in 1969 after its original founding in 1894 and the shenanigans continue. Regardless, this vineyard produces a diverse range of excellent wines lovingly crafted to create a deliciously high quality drop.
- Producer: Wirra Wirra
- Region: McLaren Vale
- Varietal: Moscato
- Brand: Wirra Wirra
- Label Name: Mrs Wrigley's
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 500mL
- Alcohol content: 4.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Pop cap
- Appearance: Rose pink.
- Aroma: Fragrant rosewater, crushed grapes, musk stick and orange blossom.
- Palate: The delicious, juicy sweetness of fresh berries fills the palate. A refreshingly bright sherbet-like acidity and a light spritz lift up the palate in a Frizzante style.
- Food Matches: Blini (buckwheat pancakes) with salmon and marscarpone.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.